The Futron's 2012 Space Competitiveness Index (SCI) is available for purchase.
2012 SCI – Purchasing Options
No. of Pages: 150
The Executive Summary for the 2012 SCI is available for complimentary download.
You will need Adobe Reader to access this document.
Click here to download Adobe Reader.
From significant changes to NASA's budget and U.S. space policy, to the creation of the new UK Space Agency, governments worldwide realize the tremendous importance of space activity as a driver of national economic wealth and societal well-being. Futron's Space Competitiveness Index provides annual statistical benchmarks, analysis, and business intelligence into national space activities. This valuable insight into the underlying drivers of aerospace competitiveness – Government, Human Capital and Industry – is a must for every space decision-maker because sound, unique information on the space industry, future trends, and emerging challenges and opportunities provides the basis for better decisions.
Now in its fifth year, Futron’s 2012 Space Competitiveness Index:
- Provides in-depth insight into space-related activity in the top 15 leading space markets: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Iran, Israel, Japan, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Ukraine, and the United States.
- Benchmarks space industry data using 50+ metrics and indicators.
- Uses analytical frameworks to understand economic determinants of space competitiveness.
For more information on Futron's Space Competitiveness Index, contact us at 1.800.807.4927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News
- SatNews Daily: Futron... The Index Of Space Competitiveness (Analysis | Reports)
- SpaceRef Business: Futron Releases 2012 Space Competitiveness Index
- Space News: Space Competitiveness Report: U.S. Still Tops but Lead is Shrinking
- The Space Show: Broadcast 1906 (Special Edition)