Futron Corporation offers access to our Decision Management Solutions products and services through our General Services Administration (GSA) schedules and our Electronic Federal Aviation Administration Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Master Ordering Agreement (MOA). These vehicles are available as a preferred supply source to U.S. Government agencies offering many advantages including:
- Streamlined acquisition process
- Pre-negotiated prices, terms and conditions
Our current GSA schedules and eFAST MOA are:
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) (Contract GS-23F-8027H, Schedule 874)
- Professional Engineering Services (PES) (Contract GS-23F-0399K, Schedule 87)
- Electronic Federal Aviation Administration Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Master Ordering Agreement (MOA). Contract No. DTFAWA10A-00195
Futron believes these contract vehicles enable government clients the flexibility to tailor services to meet the specific requirements while allowing Futron to provide tailored solutions to assist clients to achieve superior results.
Futron also participates in the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) mentor protégé program. Our participation in this program coincides with the belief in strengthening partnerships and teaming with companies that are experts in their markets and fields of expertise. If your company is interested in teaming and subcontracting opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.